Barnwell County United Way is dedicated to improving life for all people in Barnwell and Allendale Counties through our focus on health, education, and financial stability. We believe that the people who live, work, and raise their families here are our most valuable resource in making this the best place to live in South Carolina. Everyone can play a role in our mission by sharing their time, talent, or treasure. Some ways you can support our community include:
- Project Care: a blitz effort to improve living conditions for families in need
- Stuff The Bus: ensuring children have critically needed school supplies
- Annual Campaign: offer employees the opportunity to invest in our community-building work through payroll deduction
- Donate: a gift of any size makes a difference for our community
- Volunteer: help with various administrative projects, serve on the Board of Directors, or connect with our local community partners
To learn more about the work of Barnwell County United Way and opportunities to help our community, please contact us to schedule a meeting. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, and the phone number is 803-259-2218.
Please join us in thanking our Community Sponsors
Harvey & Kulmala Law Firm
Barnwell County United Way is very grateful to our generous Leadership Donors who help make United Way's vision for Barnwell County a reality.
Leadership Donors give $500 or more to Barnwell County United Way each year. Gold Leadership Donors give more than $1000 yearly to Barnwell County United Way.